Groovy new covers for my first three books

3 years ago, in the morning

My first three novels – loosely known as The Eden Moore Trilogy – will be re-released in the UK next year, with these revamped covers! I adore the original Palencar art, but I like this re-do a lot too; it’s very unexpected and cool, simple and evocative. Thanks so much to the Titan folks, who gave me the images in the first place – and gave me permission to share them.

(Click on the images to view them larger.)

Cherie Priest 1[2] Cherie Priest 2[2] Cherie Priest 3[2]

Comments

• Patrick Doris says on: September 29, 2011 at 2:31 pm

The original cover were very much Americana These are spooky and may work even better for International audiences.

• Malcolm Tredinnick says on: September 29, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Not sure about the international audience effect, Patrick. I really liked the original covers after a while and they looked somewhat European inspired to me, but with a nice relevance to the story (PS: I’m Australian). Initially they didn’t grab my attention in the stores, but in the end I think the cover art guided my mental images of the first two books, particularly. They were very spooky paintings.

I like the new ones, too. Different, but interesting and representative of the stories. Yay for re-release!

• Martin says on: September 29, 2011 at 10:10 pm

These covers look great. You should ask the artist to add a stensil drawing of your black cat as a Priest “icon” incorporated in the drawings. Makes it unique.

• catfriend says on: September 30, 2011 at 11:22 am

Congratulations. I just noticed over on the Barnes and Noble site that the Nook version of Boneshaker is on deal for $ 2.99. I’ve already read it so I won’t be grabbing it, but if someone has a Nook that’s a great price. Hope that introduces new readers to the Clockwork Cenury.

• james says on: October 3, 2011 at 8:15 pm