And now for all the stuff that was waiting for me when I got home. Because many things make a post, even if they occur in list form. Right? Just agree with me, here. I’m in a hurry.
- Locus – September issue, out now – And OH MY GOD I’m on the cover with Gail Carriger, which is almost more awesome than I, personally, can stand. And if any readers out there were unsure whether or not I’m a rambling doofus, well. This issue ought to clear that right up.
- Speaking of, Boneshaker spends a 7th month on the Locus bestseller list – Not seventh month in a ROW, mind you. But still. Pretty damn cool!
- Freebies for Facebook Fans – This promo is still going on, y’all. Become a “fan” of the Clockwork Century on Facebook for a chance to win a galley of Dreadnought. Click the link for details.
- The Living Dead 2 is out now! – I received my author’s copy of this when I got home from Atlanta, and woo boy howdy, it’s pretty. I chose my contribution to this anthology, “Reluctance,” to read to a big room full of people at DragonCon. They seemed to like it. If they didn’t, they were outstandingly polite about it.
- Denny does a DragonCon recap – And in this recap are many pictures…some of which feature me looking very, very silly. Candid shots of yours truly are always a catastrophe, I swear.
- An early, spoiler-free yet in-depth review of Dreadnought – Courtesy of Open Buddha. Many thanks for taking the time to read and report! Reviewing is no easy task; it is a time-consuming and thought-intensive task, and I applaud those who elect to undertake it.