* WUTC Interview with Yours Truly. The interview took place at DragonCon a couple of months ago, and I’d all but forgotten about it — but it’s been mixed for Halloween. In other news, it’s deeply weird to hear someone read your own material in excerpt. Not bad, just really strange.
* I give you Alice Cooper on the Muppet Show. I first saw this years and years ago, and it gave me happy chills. In retrospect, it’s just embarrassingly hokey, but that doesn’t change the fact that I love it.
* Sarah Palin: From Maverick to Rogue, to Science Fiction Monster. Via The Daily Show, of course. What’s not to love?
* Your WTF? picture of the day. An Obama sign and a Confederate flag in the same front yard. My sister scared up this news story about the couple who lives there. In her words, “What do they talk about?”
* Yes We Can Hold Babies. Much cute photography (and some video) of babies/small children and the Obama campaign. Much cuteness within.
* Tim Curry, for good Halloween measure. Yes, it’s the video montage from The Worst Witch. And yes, it’s possibly the most catastrophic four minute musical number ever filmed. Happy Halloween, everyone!